A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda McKenzie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McKenzie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. McKenzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie McKenzie MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Linda McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda McKenzie practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.