A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda McKinney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. McKinney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda K McKinney MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. McKinney practice?
- Dr. Linda McKinney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda McKinney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.