inactive

Linda C McLeod MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 2nd, 2016
Best doctor I have ever been to and I'm 60 years old. I text her, she answers. I have questions or concerns she answers. Expect long wait times because she is an excellent doctor and very popular in this area.

May 26th, 2015
It went will. Love the relaxed atmosphere...

January 20th, 2015
I loved Dr. McLeod during my pregnancy, she always spent time with me answering any and ever question that I had. If something was wrong, all I had to do was call and she would call me right back. Dr. McLeod is down to earth and very easy going. I recommend her 100%. She is the best ob/gyn in Camden

April 19th, 2014
Excellent Doctor, Tolerant and Patient Staff
Linda McLeod is excellent. Puts you at ease, and has a delightful and appropriate sense of humor. Her staff also are kind and engaging, and also have a gentle, sense of humor. This is important. I trust Dr. McLeod implicitly. I feel safe with her, as she projects confidence and tons of experience.

May 23rd, 2012
Great Doctor Poor Staff
I love Dr. McLeod. She's a great doctor and explains everything and answers any questions that you may have. She'll call you if there's anything important that you may need to know. Now the staff on the other hand needs some work. They don't tell Mcleod who called, what's wrong with them or even talk to her most of the time about the patients that call. They will go to another nurse that knows more and is over them and tell her what's going on. So Dr. McLeod doesn't know half of the time whats actualy going on with you until she sees you personaly. I recommend Dr. McLeod 100% she's the best one there is.

May 23rd, 2012
Great Doctor Poor Staff

January 26th, 2012
Unprofessional Staff!!
Very small clinic; only has one receptionist and she is extremely rude and unprofessional! She fails to acknowledge patients as they ask for help and is quick to get up and get a manager if she doesnt feel like scheduling an appointment. Being in the medical field as a supervisor, it is a disgrace that people can still keep their jobs with no regard for the patients. NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR VETERANS!!!

July 6th, 2011
I have been goin to Dr Mcleod for eight years,during those years i have lost 5 babies leading to misccarriage,but she never gave up on me,she did ever test to find the problem and she did, Its a touching doctor when she comes in and cries with you before goin into surgery after havein a miscarriage. She is Awesome,,love the staff as well..