A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Meade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meade graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Meade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda P. Meade practice?
Dr. Linda Meade practices Internal Medicine near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See College Station Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Meade, Dr. Melanie Meade, Dr. Melisa Meade, Dr. Malinda Meade, Dr. Lyn Meade, Dr. Lynda Meade, Dr. Missy Meade, Dr. Lynn Meade