A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Membreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Membreno is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Membreno, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Membreno graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Membreno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Angelica Membreno MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Membreno practice?
- Dr. Linda Membreno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Membreno practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Endocrinologists.