Dr. Linda Membreno MD Patient Reviews

2.1

June 17th, 2015
Not helpful at all
All she did was smile and repeat that nothing works for osteoporosis except medication that I already tried that made me sick. She would not discuss exercises or other medications or treatments.

January 7th, 2015
should not be practicing
I can't believe pamf has not fired her yet

May 20th, 2014
Stay away from Dr. Membreno
Dry, uncaring person who wears cocktail dresses. Terrible bedside manner. By-the-numbers and not symptoms.

November 29th, 2013
The worst bedside manner ever! I was referred to Dr. Membreno for a lump in my thyroid. I was scared and wasn't sure of what the lump was or would lead to. When I wanted my husband in the room for the needle biopsy, she rolled her eyes and yelled down the hall to her assistant stating "she wants hubby in the room". Dr. Membreno lacks any sort of compassion and caring in her dealings with patients. She may be a good doctor but not sure you would ever know it. Perhaps she should not be patient focused but stay in the clinical sector. Her staff is nice though and does try to deliver good service.

February 15th, 2011
Worked with me to control my thyroid
As others have noted, if you need a shoulder to cry on Dr Membreno is not your doctor. Short, direct manner. But she worked with me for years to contorl a thyroid problem with drugs rather than surgery or radiation. She listened to what I wanted to do and worked with that rather than just recommending a standard treatment plan.

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Membreno
I have never had any major medical issues until my thyroid. This doctor was not symphathetic or understanding. My eye was buldging due to the graves disease and she said it would never look normal unless i had surgeory. After taking my meds my eye went back to to normal. I don't think she has good people skills. She dresses like she is going out to a club or a prom sometimes. The last encounter was a very short and went like this "your levels are bad I don't see this is going to improve probably should think about suregery, Oh and your also animic, I'll see you in 6 weeks". I should have changed a while back.

April 29th, 2010
Find another caring doctor
I went to Dr. Membreno when I was having change in my thyroid medication very frequently - and having issues that pointed to inadequate control. I have been on thyroid medication for a long time; and my PCP takes care of me. When issues started happening frequently, I thought it was best to see a specialist. She was condescending, and treated me like an illiterate- even though I myself am a clinical research scientist in the pharma industry. I would recommend not wasting your time and money visiting her.

February 6th, 2010
patient
I had long term thyroid issues & have been a patient of Dr. M's over the years. She is knowlegdable & a straight shooter. I drive an 1 1/2 for my appts. to see her & it's worth the drive.

October 12th, 2009
find another doctor and fast
I was expecting a caring, empathetic doctor when diagnosed with thyroid cancer, and she was just the opposite. She never clearly outlined my stage, or prognosis, and made me feel like an idiot for asking questions, which she nicely documented in her chart. There are better doctors out there for sure.

September 9th, 2009
Terrible doctor
I will never go to this doctor again. She has a very poor attitude - like others have mentioned, she is rude, condescending and didn't seem to care at all about her patients. Unless you are a masochist who enjoys being spoken down to and discouraged, I would recommend you get an appointment with any other endocrinologist there.

September 9th, 2009
Condescending and worthless advice
Linda is condescending. To get proof of this, request copies of her doctors notes that she puts in your file. She has writes like she has contempt for patients who need help - especially diabetics.

January 18th, 2009
Heartless doctor
Don't waste your time seeing Linda Membreno. She has terrible bedside manner, is completely uncaring, discourteous and disrespectful to her patients, doesn't listen to ANYTHING they say, and she is completely unprofessional and full of herself. She does not take the medical code of ethics *first do no harm* to heart - partly because she has no heart.