A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Michaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Michaud, MD, PT is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaud graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Michaud has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Joyce Michaud MD and PT is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Michaud practice?
- Dr. Linda Michaud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Michaud practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Physiatrists, and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.