A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Milici, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Milici graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Milici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda P. Milici practice?
Dr. Linda Milici practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Milici, Dr. Lindy Milici, Dr. Linette Milici, Dr. Linnie Milici, Dr. Lissa Milici, Dr. Lyn Milici, Dr. Lynda Milici, Dr. Lynette Milici