A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Miller, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louise Miller DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Linda Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Miller practices Psychiatry near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fircrest, WA.
See Olympia Psychiatrists.