A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Miller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Miller, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Louise Miller DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Linda Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Miller practices Psychiatry near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fircrest, WA.
See Olympia Psychiatrists.