Dr. Linda Miller Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Linda Miller?

September 17th, 2016

SHE HAD ME ARRESTED

Spent 3years and 87 days in Monroe Washington State Pen due here lies she told about me to the fircrest Police Department, Was NOT a FELON until Linda Miller became the person treating me, I give her a 1/2 star

July 24th, 2016

Beware!! Danger!!

I have no confidence in Dr Millers ability to treat patients with any mental illness. I have witnessed her patient care and have reason to believe shes a danger to anyone under her care. The board of health should be looking at her license.

January 20th, 2016

Great Health care professional

Doctor LInda Miller is a dedicated to the healthcare and has great patient manners. I highly recommend her.

June 14th, 2015

Rude people

I was excited about seeing her. I was in desperate need of a new doctor. She's no winner in my book. Very rude and wouldn't listen to me. She has a great way of making you feel stupid. Fifteen minutes into the appointment I knew I was not coming back. Spend my money on some other doctor who genuinely cares and is out to help you. I left her office feeling ticked off and frustrated. With someone having 20 plus years in psychiatry and comes out with nothing at all. You would have at least figured she'd learn how to talk to her patients.

June 9th, 2015

Ms.

I had one appointment with Dr. Miller and I won't be going back. She was distracted looking for files to put in her bags to take home, yawning while talking about how tired she was and she kept interrupting me and not listening to me. And every time her cell phone rang she checked to see who was calling.

February 27th, 2015

Arrogant and incompetent to the nth degree! She never listened, was unfocused and asked a bunch of completely irrelevant questions, which she would ask over and over again, throughout the session! Moreover, I felt like I understood the subject matter of her practice, far better than she did, an I had only taken a few undergraduate psychology classes, let alone, actually majoring in it. My major academic background was in anthropology. To say that would not recommend her at all would be a drastic understatement.

February 3rd, 2015

I found Linda to be a my accurate and personal and caring Dr.

December 17th, 2014

The worst psychiatrist. I never felt disrespected, degraded and judge by anyone except for this woman. I came to see this MD for the hope of getting help and find myself coming home so angry and hopeless.

August 30th, 2014

SHE'S GOT ROCKS IN HER HEAD FOR A BRAIN

Worst so called Doctor I've ever wasted my time with, To refill Meds you have to tell her what your taking because keeps no records to look up for herself. She asks same STUPID questions EVERY VISIT. Needs to be examined by the Washington Sate board of reviews. Should NOT BE LICENSED as a PROFESSIONAL.

May 14th, 2014

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!

Linda Miller is not who she portrays herself to be. She us unprofessional, unfocused, and downright rude. She can't focus on diagnosis, wants to change meds that are working and keeping me stable simply because she thought it made me gain weight. She does not have a fax and you are required to call her EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU NEED MEDS. Dealing with her is a huge pain in the butt and I always leave her office feeling worse than when I walked in. STAY AWAY FROM LINDA. She is dangerous.

December 16th, 2013

Go Elsewhere For Care

I was a patient of Dr.Miller's but got frustrated by her unprofessional manner and moved on. She does not stay focused on patient care during appointments and wasted a lot of my time. She also made numerous errors calling in medications since she refuses to use modern technology like a fax machine. Be careful not to take what she calls in until you triple check. If you decide to go with her I think you are truly crazy and wish you the best of luck.

August 7th, 2013

retired military member

If you get referred to this doctor, don't go! She has no idea of how to handle military members. I was referred by my Primary Care doctor at the VA to get a medication change. Not only did he request it, but the head of Oncology at Madigan asked for it to be changed. She refused. She read 10 years of lab reports to me during the appt. I am complaining about her, refuse to see her again and hope the VA lets her go and, soon.