A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Mitchell-Frye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Mitchell-Frye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Mitchell-Frye, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell-Frye graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Mitchell-Frye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sandhills Regional M.C.
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Kaye Mitchell-Frye FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda K. Mitchell-Frye practice?
- Dr. Linda Mitchell-Frye has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Mitchell-Frye practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurinburg, NC.
See Laurinburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.