A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Mitchell, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Mitchell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Mitchell MD and MPH is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Linda Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Mitchell practices Occupational Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Aurora Preventive Medicine Specialists.