A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Monroe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Monroe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Monroe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda J Peacher Monroe MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Monroe practice?
- Dr. Linda Monroe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Monroe practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Columbia Internists.