A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Moore, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Yvonne Moore MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Y. Moore practice?
- Dr. Linda Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Moore practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.