Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Moore
Dr. Linda Moore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Legacy Good Sam Hospital and M. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Moore has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Linda Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Timothy Dooley
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi40
Dr. Jessica Voge
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology
Portland, OR 0 mi7
Dr. Carmen Doom
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Portland, OR 0 mi8