Family Physicians

18185 N 83rd Ave
Ste 107
Glendale, AZ 85308
623-583-0306
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  If you value your life seek medical treatment elsewhere!  |  show details
by Sherry on May 23rd, 2014

The absolute worst doctor I have ever been too. Prior to choosing Dr. Motsch for my primary I was being treated for diabetes, high cholesterol, copd and emphysema. Dr. Motsch took me off ALL meds. When I complained to her about my breathing she sent me for an x-ray. Her office called with the results a week later stating my lungs where normal but my heart was enlarged...NOTHING more, no follow up, NOTHING! I've always felt ignored by this doctor but after reading these reviews I better find myself a new doctor. I always found her to be a narcissistic uncaring person who was simply there for the money, she didn't seem to care about anyone but herself and clearly I am not the only one who feels this way.

Mar 28th, 2014

I have been a patient for over 5 years. Dr. M is distant, and you have the feeling she can't wait to leave. She rarely touches, or examines closely. She hears what she thinks she needs, and leaves. A nurse does the follow-up - prescriptions, referrals, etc. I have often spent as little as 5 min, with her, very often. I feel that she doesn't really care or want to be there.

by Mickey on Nov 1st, 2013

I have always felt discouraged after an apt with Dr. M - acts like I am wasting her time, asks why you are there, may comment, or not, then leaves the room. Used to stand at the door with file in her arms, never, never touched me or asked questions, just heard the complaint and left the room. From there on it was off to specialists who would do the job for her. Will see someone else next.

|  BEWARE- not a good Doctor-Linda Motsch  |  show details
by liz on May 13th, 2013

As I sat in lobby I wondered why it was so empty- now I know. I went in and she listened to my breathing and said it sounded ok. I went to my regular doctor after the chest pain would not go away and it turns out I has bronchitis and pnemonia. I came in and she saw me for less than 3 minutes and left without saying anything. Horrible quality of service! I also came in with high blood pressure and she did not even mention it. She also said that it didnt sound like I was wheezing- that was the whole reason I came in. Believe me- I would never go see doctor unless it was an emergency, DON't WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY HERE! BTW- my regular doc is at Desert Bloom- great place!

Jan 13th, 2012

Horrible office would not recommend going there at all. I came in and explained to the doctor my symptoms, I talked for about 10 minutes. After my explanation, she said two words to me and then left without saying bye or anything then her assistant came in and gave me bloodwork papers. The front office people are also very rude. When I came in for my appointment no one even noticed me or said anything until this one girl came over to the window and asked if I was seen, I said no and then proceeded to check me in. I decided to get my blood work done there...they called me for my results and said everything was normal. When I called to get more information the lady who answered was very rude and the things she was saying had me in disbelief. Very unprofessional and they do not care an ounce about your needs. NEVER going there again.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Doctor Motsch was EXCELLENT. She is very caring and genuine. She listened to my symptoms and made an accurate diagnosis. I reccomend her to my family and friends.

Jun 12th, 2011

She is the worst! Took 3 months to get results from lab work even after leaving messages everyday. Oh, and when I did get a call back it was from a different doctor in the practice.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

This doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me. I was recently diagnosed with a strep infections, no culture was done, and prescribed an antibiotic, Levaquin. Previously, I had a very bad reaction to an antibiotic in the same class. Dr. assured me it was safe. She did not inform me of serious side effects on FDA's black box warning. She did not offer alternatives. Her prescription sent me to the ER in an ambulance and 2 months later I am still suffering from painful side effects. She did not take responsibilty for her error and then proceeded to recommend that I combine over the counter pain medications with prescription anti-inflammatory, even though the pharmacist specifically told me not to combine these meds. I will not return. This entire fiasco could have been avoided if she had taken 5 minutes to do a strep test.

|  Dr. Motsch  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Motsch is awesome. I would (and do)recommend her to everyone.

|  Rude Staff  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2010

The front desk staff's bottom line is - show me the money - don't care about your time, don't care about your problems. Calling people honey and sweetie is very unprofessional. Doctor spent less than 5 minutes after I waited 35 to see her. Will not return.

|  taking your temperature is not "standard" at her office  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2009

don't expect them to check your temperature when you go in with a fever and complain of fatigue. it's not " a standard part of our practice" in her words. also, the cdc does not want them to check every single patient for the flu..because they are backed up. well, if you can't give every patient excellent care all the time...don't become a doctor.