Dr. Linda Motsch Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Linda Motsch?

Posted on September 8th, 2017

Dr.Motsch is great!

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr. Motsch is very personable and makes you feel like she genuinely cares. Very happy I made the switch over to her.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr. Motsch is wonderfull but her staff at the front desk is horrible. Plan on long hold times and have your ducks aligned if calling office.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

I have been seeing her for 12 years and would not want to change.

Had Enough

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I have been a patient for at least 10 years and only visit when absolutely necessary. The staff is incompetent, rude and do not fully listen or seem to really understand what you say or ask of them. They and the dr seem uncaring and unwilling to help. I have been unable to get requested or required paperwork; FMLA, pre-op Exams or even appointment schedule call backs. Dr Motsch Has other doctors available at her location but is unwilling to approve seeing them even when she's not available , which is quite often. I am always told to go to urgent care. When I try to insist on being seen, recently for an ear infection and today my back has gone out, I was told they had to get her approval to see other dr there because she's booked n will call me back. I doubt I will get a call back. For the ear infection on a Thursday, she would not approve me seeing the other available dr and I was told she said I could wait til the following Monday to see her. I ended up at urgent care that night. I have requested FMLA paperwork in the past and called n called daily to make sure it be faxed in by deadline only to get asked same questions over n over and then the day after deadline they called again n said Dr Motsch had further questions b4 she could fill it out! Prior to a surgery I needed a pre-op exam for my heart and my gynecologist asked if Dr Motsch could do it. Had to b done week prior to surgery. I requested it 2 weeks ahead. They called two days b4 surgery to schedule. Needless to say, I found other means thru gynecologist of getting it done. Dr Motsch and her staff are worthless in my opinion . I've called a new general practitioner today for my future care.

Feel Worthwhile Elsewhere

Posted on September 4th, 2014

I thought it was just me, but apparently I'm not the only person that was really turned off by this doctor. I left feeling quite insignificant, like there are so many more important things she would rather do than see me for a mere five mins. Only saw her once and changed PCPs immediately afterward.

If you value your life seek medical treatment elsewhere!

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

The absolute worst doctor I have ever been too. Prior to choosing Dr. Motsch for my primary I was being treated for diabetes, high cholesterol, copd and emphysema. Dr. Motsch took me off ALL meds. When I complained to her about my breathing she sent me for an x-ray. Her office called with the results a week later stating my lungs where normal but my heart was enlarged...NOTHING more, no follow up, NOTHING! I've always felt ignored by this doctor but after reading these reviews I better find myself a new doctor. I always found her to be a narcissistic uncaring person who was simply there for the money, she didn't seem to care about anyone but herself and clearly I am not the only one who feels this way.

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I have been a patient for over 5 years. Dr. M is distant, and you have the feeling she can't wait to leave. She rarely touches, or examines closely. She hears what she thinks she needs, and leaves. A nurse does the follow-up - prescriptions, referrals, etc. I have often spent as little as 5 min, with her, very often. I feel that she doesn't really care or want to be there.

Posted on November 1st, 2013

I have always felt discouraged after an apt with Dr. M - acts like I am wasting her time, asks why you are there, may comment, or not, then leaves the room. Used to stand at the door with file in her arms, never, never touched me or asked questions, just heard the complaint and left the room. From there on it was off to specialists who would do the job for her. Will see someone else next.

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Horrible office would not recommend going there at all. I came in and explained to the doctor my symptoms, I talked for about 10 minutes. After my explanation, she said two words to me and then left without saying bye or anything then her assistant came in and gave me bloodwork papers. The front office people are also very rude. When I came in for my appointment no one even noticed me or said anything until this one girl came over to the window and asked if I was seen, I said no and then proceeded to check me in. I decided to get my blood work done there...they called me for my results and said everything was normal. When I called to get more information the lady who answered was very rude and the things she was saying had me in disbelief. Very unprofessional and they do not care an ounce about your needs. NEVER going there again.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Doctor Motsch was EXCELLENT. She is very caring and genuine. She listened to my symptoms and made an accurate diagnosis. I reccomend her to my family and friends.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

She is the worst! Took 3 months to get results from lab work even after leaving messages everyday. Oh, and when I did get a call back it was from a different doctor in the practice.