A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Mulder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulder
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mulder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Mulder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulder graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mulder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Dickinson Mulder MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Mulder practice?
- Dr. Linda Mulder has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Mulder practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.