A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Mulder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Mulder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulder graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Mulder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Dickinson Mulder MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda D. Mulder practice?
- Dr. Linda Mulder has 11 office locations.
Dr. Linda Mulder practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Pismo Beach, CA.
See Santa Barbara Radiologists.