Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Mulligan
Dr. Linda Mulligan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakeport, CA, with another office in Ukiah, CA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mulligan is affiliated with San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Sutter Lakeside Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Mulligan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Linda Mulligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakeport, CA.
Dr. James Steele
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Lakeport, CA 0.54 mi35
Dr. John Minotti
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Lakeport, CA 0.63 mi37
Dr. Lou Ivanovic
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lakeport, CA 0.63 mi34