Dr. Linda Mulligan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mulligan?

Posted on July 21st, 2011

My one and only encounter with this doctor was at the ER at Sutter Lakeside. I suffer from Chronic Migraine Syndrome. Some are so bad and debilitating that I have need of Demerol injections (125mg) and Phenergan(50mg). Most time my GP administers the above. If it occurs on a weekend it means a trip to the ER. I brought my elderly father with me to provide a ride home. Luck was with me, I thought, as this small community hospital was not very busy this night around 10 PM. I was put into a room and virtually forgotten. Mulligan was the only doctor I was aware of being on duty. After a couple of hours went by in shear agony I demanded to see the Dr. Another hour went by and the pain did nothing but get worse and my father (age 80) was fading fast. Finally Mulligan condescended to see me. She told me that she was going to give me Compazine! I told her that I can't take Compazine, it makes me sick. She said she didn't believe me. I told her what my GP gave and she said she wouldn't give that to me WOULDN'T GIVE it to me. Unbelieveable! I left against medical advice. HA! Some medical advice. I got my father to drive me 30 miles to Ukiah Valley Med Center where I was taken right in, injected in about ten minutes and sent home 15 minutes later. This happened quiet a few years ago but I have avoided Sutter Lakeside as much as possible util of late. I am a disabled vet and now I learn that this "doctor" is heading up the VA Clinic in Ukiah. Now I feel I cannot get fair or honest treatment at the clinic. This woman is truly the worst "doctor" I have ever encountered.

Posted on February 16th, 2010