Dr. Linda Mumford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Mumford?

July 15th, 2010

Terrific Doctor

My youngest son and I are both patients of Dr. Mumford. I'm impressed with both the doctor and her staff. Everyone we've ever encountered at her office has been very kind. We never feel rushed; and the doctor makes it very clear that she's available when and if we have problems. She always asks if we have any other questions, issues or concerns. We're very glad to have such a well-trained doctor here in Owensboro.

December 18th, 2009

Excellent Caring Doctor

Dr. Mumford was AMAZING with my sone who required 2 surgeries. She has amazing bedside manner and made sure my son was at ease. She toopk her time and answered all my questions. Once when we had problems in the middle of the night she called me back personally and met me at the hospital to take care of him personally. I don;t see how anyone could have anything bad to say about her! My son has had no problems since!

September 30th, 2009

YOU should be ashamed!

That last rater may have had different insurance then me, or was a relative. But I have to agree with all the other reviews. Dr. Mumford took control of my case and made it clear from the start that she knew what she needed before seeing me, and wanted no additional input from me! Like I was a second party to her treatment of me! She will work in well with socialized medicine!

August 26th, 2009

The 2 previous ratings are horrible.(You should be ashamed of yourselves.) Are they sure they got the right doctor. Anyway, she does take the time with you. She must've had a lot of appointments that day, give her a break. She knows what she is talking about, 22 yrs of experience, HELLO!!! Great job Dr. Mumford. You are AWESOME.... No problems with my visit.

June 11th, 2009

She was more interested in getting out of the room to the next patient. Go to another city of you need ENT work done!

May 26th, 2009

This physician's lack of medical knowledge is quite evident. She feels she knows more then the patient, and should control all aspects of care without explanation.

February 9th, 2015