A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Nagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Nagy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Nagy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Nagy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Mae Nagy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Nagy practice?
- Dr. Linda Nagy has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Nagy practices Psychiatry near White River Junction, VT.
See White River Junction Psychiatrists.