Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Nagy
Dr. Linda Nagy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White River Junction, VT. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Nagy is affiliated with White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Veteran`s Admin. VA. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Nagy has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Linda Nagy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White River Junction, VT.
Dr. Michael Fanizzi
White River Junction, VT 0 mi28
Dr. William Weeks
Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry
White River Junction, VT 0.01 mi25
Dr. Matthew Friedman
White River Junction, VT 0.01 mi44