A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen, Gastroenterologist, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Med Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Anh Bui Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Anh B. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Gastroenterologists.