A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen, Gastroenterologist, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Med Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Anh Bui Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Anh B. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Gastroenterologists.