A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen, Gastroenterologist, Hospitalist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Anh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Med Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans