Dr. Linda Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2014
Still no better
Referred myself to this doctor as I was continuing to have GI problems the local doctors basically gave up on. Had to wait forever for an appt. she ordered some tests that could only be done at Stanford, over 2 hours away. More waiting for results. New meds started, not much improvement. More new meds, no improvement. Next follow up was with the PA, now recommending biofeedback which, again, not available in my area. Don't even see the doctor again for yet another 2 months! I continue to be sick just popping pills every day. Just too much time between appts when you are sick and no one locally can help you with a diagnosis. She is probably a great doctor and maybe my case just does not warrant much urgency. I just know I am absolutely no better and it is scary.

September 9th, 2011
Dr. Nguyen is wonderful. While I only see her for a short amount of time, she made my day. She is really caring, kind and willing to step in to help. Sadly, due to insurance, she is not my "official" doctor (we had to cut short after we talked about the insurance issue) but she is willing to step forward and help me with my problems. I would definitely recommend her and without any single hesitation. Once I sort out the insurance issues, I'll try to see her again.

August 11th, 2011
First time I meet Dr. Nguyen was for my procedure. She was very caring and understanding as I was a bit nervious because I was away from home. She has wonderful bedside manner. Last thing I remember before my actual test because they had to put me under was her telling me it was going to be okay.

June 16th, 2011
Not Happy
We were babysat by the PA for 45 minutes waiting for the Dr. She waltzed in, didn't read anything that was written prior, and seemed very put out by the questions we asked and the problems we had. We're moving to another dr.

June 23rd, 2010
Caring
As anyone with a long term undiagnosed illness can tell you, it's all about hooking up with a doctor that cares enough and believes enough to keep going, thinking of new things, not giving up until you find the root cause. That was what Dr. Nguyen did and is continuing to do for us. I cannot say enough about our appreciation for her work.

November 12th, 2016