A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Nicolette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Nicolette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Nicolette, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolette graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Nicolette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Nicolette MD is a female Pediatric Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Nicolette practice?
- Dr. Linda Nicolette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Nicolette practices Pediatric Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Pediatric Surgeons.