A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Northam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Northam
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Northam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Northam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Northam graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Northam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Broughton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Lee Northam MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda L. Northam practice?
- Dr. Linda Northam has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Northam practices Psychiatry near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Psychiatrists.