A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Nunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Nunes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nunes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda White Nunes MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda W. Nunes practice?
- Dr. Linda Nunes has 13 office locations.
Dr. Linda Nunes practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.