A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Nunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Nunes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nunes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Nunes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda White Nunes MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda W. Nunes practice?
- Dr. Linda Nunes has 13 office locations.
Dr. Linda Nunes practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.