A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nussbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Nussbaum MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linda Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Linda Nussbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Nussbaum practices Pediatrics near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Pediatricians.