A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Okereke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Okereke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okereke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Okereke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ijeoma Okereke MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Linda I. Okereke practice?
- Dr. Linda Okereke has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Okereke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.