Learn more about Dr. Linda Okereke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Okereke, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okereke
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Okereke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Okereke, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okereke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Okereke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ijeoma Okereke MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Linda I. Okereke practice?
- Dr. Linda Okereke has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Okereke practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists.