A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Overholser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Overholser, Assistant Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Overholser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Overholser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Overholser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Overholser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Overholser practice?
Dr. Linda Overholser practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Internists.