A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans