A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Padilla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Padilla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda M Padilla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Padilla practice?
- Dr. Linda Padilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Padilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.