A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Parker is Good. Dr. Parker has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda I. Parker practice?
Dr. Linda Parker practices Family Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linette Parker, Dr. Melanie Parker, Dr. Melisa Parker, Dr. Malinda Parker, Dr. Lyn Parker, Dr. Lynda Parker, Dr. Missy Parker, Dr. Lynn Parker