Dr. Linda Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Parker?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Linda Parker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 13th, 2017

Terrible Customer Service

Dr Linda Parker is a good doctor, my bad experience comes with Dorothy, the receptionist. One of the rudest people I have ever came in contact with and talked to over the phone. She is the sole reason for me and my whole family to go to another family nurse practitioner. She needs to be fired.

June 11th, 2017

Good.Doctor

Dr. Parker was very nice to me. The staff was professional and attentive. I am a transfer from the VA and the difference is refreshing and greatly appreciated. I forgot what it's like to be treated like a human again. She addressed all my concerns , even those I didn't know I had. I highly recommend this Dr.

September 2nd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Parker for about 20 yrs and recommend her to anyone. She is one doctor that I know will always tell me the whole truth and I appreciate that very much. She works me in and spends as much time as needed to make sure I understand what I need to do and why I need to do it. I might wait a little past the appointment time but she is giving another patient the same great service that she gives me. Down to earth and without the arrogance of so many of the other doctors I have seen. I have even had her explain suggested treatments by other Specialist Doctors because I trust Dr Parker.

July 19th, 2016

rude and unprofessional

this is my mother's doctor. she is always upset after she had an appointment with this doctor. my mother is limited with her physician options due to her out of state insurance. She tells me that Dr. Parker is rude and uncaring. i gave my mother a list of questions to ask, one being what's her rational for requiring her patients to have an appointment every three months? This is foreign practice to us, but the only explanation given is "it's our policy". My mother doesn't have a medical condition that requires follow up every 3 months. The more questions asked, the more irritated the doctor became. she eventually told my mother "I can't stand patients like you!" and the moment my mother missed one of her 3 month appointments and needed a refill, the refill was denied because she hadn't been seen in 4 months. who does that??!?!?!? by the way, these are meds my mother has been on with the same dosage for over 5 years and they were not prescribe by Dr. Parker. In other words, she was managing her conditions with her meds, and this doctors office held her refills "hostage" and allowed her to run out because she didn't have an appointment. after driving up to the office to find out why they considered allowing a patient to go without their medication is good practice, the refills were called into the pharmacy that afternoon. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. PARKER TO ANYONE. AND I REFUSE TO ALLOW MY MOTHER TO GO BACK TO THAT OFFICE. i'm sure she gets the bulk of her patients by being one of the few doctors in the area to take certain out of state insurances and medicare. if i could rate negative stars, i would

November 11th, 2015

Over-perscribed med,'s and almost stopped my heart.

August 4th, 2015

Twenty year patient, never any problems. I am 60 yr old male, she does all my medical needs and annual exams. Also has a great staff. Gerry satisfied

March 13th, 2015

only good for a physical

Don't plan on being seen when you are sick unless waiting two weeks is an option. Rather than working a patient in while they are sick they will send you to an urgent care facility.

June 26th, 2013

AVOID this office

I've been going to Dr Parkers office for about 6 years now and have always seen the NP. By the way they're always changing NP's and office staff. The two times out of the 6 years I've been going there I saw Dr Parker she wrote a script for antibiotics and told me I had to wait 3 days to get it filled. So by the time I got it filled I was so sick I lost my voice, in bed and ended up missing work longer then I should. The last time I put up with this was when I had an infection I ended up suffering for more than 2 weeks because she said I would heal on my own. She doesn't seem to even care about you. She only wants your money. Please don't waste your time with this office.

February 21st, 2013

Dr Parker, her physician's assistant, Kristy, and the staff are always courteous, concerned, helpful, and compassionate. Would highly recommend Dr. Parker if you need a healthcare provider, I have been going to her for several years and never been disappointed.

August 22nd, 2012

Dr Parker, you're fired!

I've been a patient for almost 3 years. Dr Parker is okay if she's removing a mole or something, but last year I had a serious injury. Dr Parker gave me pain meds, patted me on the back, and sent me home. I suffered almost an entire year until I finally went to see a sports medicine doctor...turns out, I've had an easily corrected, but never detected, dislocated set of bones for a year!! How does someone in the field of medicine miss something like this??? When I called Dr Parker to tell her what happened, and after resetting the bones, in horrible pain, Dr Parker was unempathetic to say the least...as a matter of fact, she was dismally rude. She said "well? I guess youre going to have to come in if you're in pain, now won't you" (in a very condescending voice)...I'll never go back there, and I'm back on the search for a new doctor...disappointed to say the very least!!!!

May 9th, 2012

Good enough for simple problems

I've been going to this clinic at least twice a year since 2006. I will admit that I have only seen Dr. Parker twice, as I make my appointments with the nurse practitioner - they're on their 3rd one in 6 years. The doctor herself seemed competent and nice enough. The front desk staff are fabulous, the "nurses" (I'm not sure of their training) are pleasant, and the 3 nurse practitioners have all been fine. The feedback after tests is average. But, as I said in my title, this office is fine for simple problems that need a simple solution. They are quick to refer to specialists, by the way, so I haven't had the experience of them insisting on treating something that needs an expert instead. They are not "full service" so you have to go to an outside lab for blood work and ultrasounds.

November 1st, 2010

Dr. has been my primary care physician for over 5 years. Honestly, I am not sure why I wouldn't want to look for another primary care physician b/c as you can see, my rating for Dr. Parker is not very good. But that is about to change very soon because starting next year, I'm definitely looking for another doctor. I think another reason why I haven't changed to another doctor was because I want to continue "hoping" that Dr. Parker could be the one doctor that I could stay with. Unfortunately, that's not the case any longer. I have a few health issues that truly need the right diagnosis/ tests, etc. However, I do know I am wasting my time going to Dr. Parker and my issues will continue to prolong and exist.