Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Nov 11th, 2015

Over-perscribed med,'s and almost stopped my heart.

Aug 4th, 2015

Twenty year patient, never any problems. I am 60 yr old male, she does all my medical needs and annual exams. Also has a great staff. Gerry satisfied

only good for a physical show details only good for a physical
Mar 13th, 2015

Don't plan on being seen when you are sick unless waiting two weeks is an option. Rather than working a patient in while they are sick they will send you to an urgent care facility.

AVOID this office show details AVOID this office
Jun 25th, 2013

I've been going to Dr Parkers office for about 6 years now and have always seen the NP. By the way they're always changing NP's and office staff. The two times out of the 6 years I've been going there I saw Dr Parker she wrote a script for antibiotics and told me I had to wait 3 days to get it filled. So by the time I got it filled I was so sick I lost my voice, in bed and ended up missing work longer then I should. The last time I put up with this was when I had an infection I ended up suffering for more than 2 weeks because she said I would heal on my own. She doesn't seem to even care about you. She only wants your money. Please don't waste your time with this office.

Feb 21st, 2013

Dr Parker, her physician's assistant, Kristy, and the staff are always courteous, concerned, helpful, and compassionate. Would highly recommend Dr. Parker if you need a healthcare provider, I have been going to her for several years and never been disappointed.

Dr Parker, you're fired! show details Dr Parker, you're fired!
by Lost cause on Aug 22nd, 2012

I've been a patient for almost 3 years. Dr Parker is okay if she's removing a mole or something, but last year I had a serious injury. Dr Parker gave me pain meds, patted me on the back, and sent me home. I suffered almost an entire year until I finally went to see a sports medicine doctor...turns out, I've had an easily corrected, but never detected, dislocated set of bones for a year!! How does someone in the field of medicine miss something like this??? When I called Dr Parker to tell her what happened, and after resetting the bones, in horrible pain, Dr Parker was unempathetic to say the least...as a matter of fact, she was dismally rude. She said "well? I guess youre going to have to come in if you're in pain, now won't you" (in a very condescending voice)...I'll never go back there, and I'm back on the search for a new doctor...disappointed to say the very least!!!!

Good enough for simple problems show details Good enough for simple problems
May 9th, 2012

I've been going to this clinic at least twice a year since 2006. I will admit that I have only seen Dr. Parker twice, as I make my appointments with the nurse practitioner - they're on their 3rd one in 6 years. The doctor herself seemed competent and nice enough. The front desk staff are fabulous, the "nurses" (I'm not sure of their training) are pleasant, and the 3 nurse practitioners have all been fine. The feedback after tests is average. But, as I said in my title, this office is fine for simple problems that need a simple solution. They are quick to refer to specialists, by the way, so I haven't had the experience of them insisting on treating something that needs an expert instead. They are not "full service" so you have to go to an outside lab for blood work and ultrasounds.

by One of Dr. Parker's patients on Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. has been my primary care physician for over 5 years. Honestly, I am not sure why I wouldn't want to look for another primary care physician b/c as you can see, my rating for Dr. Parker is not very good. But that is about to change very soon because starting next year, I'm definitely looking for another doctor. I think another reason why I haven't changed to another doctor was because I want to continue "hoping" that Dr. Parker could be the one doctor that I could stay with. Unfortunately, that's not the case any longer. I have a few health issues that truly need the right diagnosis/ tests, etc. However, I do know I am wasting my time going to Dr. Parker and my issues will continue to prolong and exist.