A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Parman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Parman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Parman practice?
Dr. Linda Parman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Parman, Dr. Lindy Parman, Dr. Linette Parman, Dr. Linnie Parman, Dr. Lissa Parman, Dr. Lyn Parman, Dr. Lynda Parman, Dr. Lynette Parman