A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Plizga graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Plizga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plizga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Plizga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Plizga practice?
Dr. Linda Plizga practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Plizga, Dr. Lindy Plizga, Dr. Linette Plizga, Dr. Linnie Plizga, Dr. Lissa Plizga, Dr. Lyn Plizga, Dr. Lynda Plizga, Dr. Lynette Plizga