A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Plizga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Plizga is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plizga graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Plizga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Anne Plizga DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Plizga practice?
- Dr. Linda Plizga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Plizga practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Detroit Internists.