A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Plummer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Plummer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Plummer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda C Plummer MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda C. Plummer practice?
- Dr. Linda Plummer has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Plummer practices Emergency Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Emergency Physicians.