A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Powell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center
- Odessa Memorial Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jayne Powell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Powell practice?
- Dr. Linda Powell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Powell practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, WA.
See Spokane Primary Care Doctors.