A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Powell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Powell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Memorial Healthcare Center
- Odessa Memorial Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Powell practice?
Dr. Linda Powell practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.