A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Prentice is Good. Dr. Prentice has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Prentice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentice graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prentice has 12 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prentice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Linda Prentice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Prentice practice?
Dr. Linda Prentice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Prentice, Dr. Lindy Prentice, Dr. Linette Prentice, Dr. Linnie Prentice, Dr. Lissa Prentice, Dr. Lyn Prentice, Dr. Lynda Prentice, Dr. Lynette Prentice