A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Prentice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Prentice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Prentice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentice graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prentice has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda A Prentice MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Prentice practice?
- Dr. Linda Prentice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Prentice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.