Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Love, Love my Dr. Prentice! show details Love, Love my Dr. Prentice!
by Dr. Linda Prentice on Jan 27th, 2014

Dr. Prentice is the sweetest, kindest and caring doctor I have ever had. I highly recommend her! L Watkins, Dallas, TX

Changed doctors show details Changed doctors
by Never Again on Oct 29th, 2013

The most memorable experience yet. I was left sitting on the edge of an exam table in the exam room, and told the doctor would be in shortly. For an hour and fifteen minutes I waited in a skimpy drape that was not even a robe with a paper blanket to cover myself with. When the back pain I had been experiencing became unbearable, I put my clothes back on to find out how much longer.I walked into the hall to be met by the nurse that asked what I was doing. My response was, "no one came back in...." and before I could finish, she rolled her eyes, threw up her hands and walked away shaking her head. So, I left. No one called me to find out why I left, or what the issue was. Very humiliating.

Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. Prentice lacks bed side mann\or. My very first time meeting her, I knew I had made a mistake. She didn't bother to get to know me, didn't explain what she was doing while to was working down below, nor acted like I was of any importance to her. I saw her for another appointment hoping that our first meeting was just a bad day. I wasn't. I never went back after that. When I told people that she was my previous OB/GYN, people understood why I left. They had the same experience

Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Prentice delivered my 3rd son. I have nothing but respect for her. She was wonderful throughout my whole pregnancy, and when things got a little rocky during the delivery (looking at a possible c-section, which did not happen due to her) her calmness made me calm. It was an amazing experience and I think she is a great physician.

poor experience show details poor experience
Mar 12th, 2010

Would not reccomend. Getting an apt. is almost impossible, especially if it's not for a physical. The office never on time. I changed an apt and showed up only to be told they had no record of the change and were not at all accomodating and down right rude. Do't waste your time.

by SJS on Oct 6th, 2009

Great Dr!! She is very professional and caring of her patients. She delivered my first and only child and was just a wonderful expirence throughout the whole pregnancy. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a Ob/Gyn.