A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Price has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda McWey Price MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Price practice?
- Dr. Linda Price has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Price practices Pathology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Christiansburg Pathologists.