A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Prieto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Prieto is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Prieto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Prieto has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Nied Prieto MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda N. Prieto practice?
- Dr. Linda Prieto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Prieto practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists.