A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proctor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proctor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Proctor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Proctor MD is a female Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Proctor practice?
- Dr. Linda Proctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Proctor practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.