A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proctor
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proctor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Proctor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Proctor MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda Proctor practice?
- Dr. Linda Proctor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Proctor practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Sullivan, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.