A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Quinn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthews
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ann Quinn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Linda A. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Linda Quinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Quinn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.