Dr. Linda Quinn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Quinn?

January 29th, 2015

Excellent doctor. She is the first one to truly listen and talk with me about my symptoms and concerns. And, I love that I can schedule an appointment for my hormones and a laser facial in the same visit!

June 28th, 2012

Highly Recommended

Dr. Quinn took a lot of time with me, was very down to earth, and her staff is always extremely helpful. I had Botox and other services in a different doctor's office before seeing Dr. Quinn. I'll never go anywhere else for my Botox or laser services. Dr. Quinn really takes time to listen to what I want and explain what is possible. She has a very professional bedside manner, yet somehow makes you feel like you're talking to a close girlfriend. She told me so information about my health and diet that no other doctors have ever even discussed with me. As a result of the education I received from her, I'm making changes in my diet and am seeing huge results in just a couple of weeks. I feel more energized, more awake, and more clear headed. I highly recommend her and her entire staff.

June 13th, 2012

Thorough and caring

June 4th, 2012

Sent a registered letter requesting my medical records, by Florida law I am entitled to, and over 30 days have passed and I have not received anything from her office. Very unprofessional and unethical. I will be filing a complaint with the state medical board and the regional office of civil rights in Atlanta. I highly recommend not using this doctor due to the refusal to inform me of my labs results for my thyroid problem. Over a month passed and office staff called to set up an appointment for an additional several weeks down the road. I have a hypothyroidism that requires blood tests and medication adjustments every 6 weeks. This Dr. Didnt think it was important to be timely with providing me with my lab results. She continues to refuse to provide me copies of all the lab results I had done under her care. Even after I sent a registered letter requesting it.

April 27th, 2012

Stay away from Dr. Linda Quinn!!!

I paid a significant amount for Dr. Quinn to perform a Fraxel laser procedure to reduce acne scarring. She was so wrapped up in the events of her own life (daughter Crystal is getting married, she suffered back pain after a car accident, she is in the process of moving her practice) that she mistreated me for slight wrinkles instead. When I complained about the results, she had her staff send me canned email messages. Be forewarned...do not trust this doctor with your face or your money.

May 12th, 2011

i have been a patient for years!!!

I have been a patient of Dr Quinn's for about 4 or 5 years. I am going to be 45 next month. i love to say i don't look it. At least that what i hear, from strangers too. I have great confidence in any and all procedures. She' s great and so down to earth. Love her!!!!!

March 12th, 2010

From getting an appointment until the time I checked out it was a very pleasant experience! The doctor and entire staff was very nice and professional!! I was very well taken care of.

May 10th, 2017