Dr. Linda Quinn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2015
Excellent doctor. She is the first one to truly listen and talk with me about my symptoms and concerns. And, I love that I can schedule an appointment for my hormones and a laser facial in the same visit!

June 28th, 2012
Highly Recommended
Dr. Quinn took a lot of time with me, was very down to earth, and her staff is always extremely helpful. I had Botox and other services in a different doctor's office before seeing Dr. Quinn. I'll never go anywhere else for my Botox or laser services. Dr. Quinn really takes time to listen to what I want and explain what is possible. She has a very professional bedside manner, yet somehow makes you feel like you're talking to a close girlfriend. She told me so information about my health and diet that no other doctors have ever even discussed with me. As a result of the education I received from her, I'm making changes in my diet and am seeing huge results in just a couple of weeks. I feel more energized, more awake, and more clear headed. I highly recommend her and her entire staff.

June 13th, 2012
Thorough and caring

June 4th, 2012
Sent a registered letter requesting my medical records, by Florida law I am entitled to, and over 30 days have passed and I have not received anything from her office. Very unprofessional and unethical. I will be filing a complaint with the state medical board and the regional office of civil rights in Atlanta. I highly recommend not using this doctor due to the refusal to inform me of my labs results for my thyroid problem. Over a month passed and office staff called to set up an appointment for an additional several weeks down the road. I have a hypothyroidism that requires blood tests and medication adjustments every 6 weeks. This Dr. Didnt think it was important to be timely with providing me with my lab results. She continues to refuse to provide me copies of all the lab results I had done under her care. Even after I sent a registered letter requesting it.

April 27th, 2012
Stay away from Dr. Linda Quinn!!!
I paid a significant amount for Dr. Quinn to perform a Fraxel laser procedure to reduce acne scarring. She was so wrapped up in the events of her own life (daughter Crystal is getting married, she suffered back pain after a car accident, she is in the process of moving her practice) that she mistreated me for slight wrinkles instead. When I complained about the results, she had her staff send me canned email messages. Be forewarned...do not trust this doctor with your face or your money.

May 11th, 2011
i have been a patient for years!!!
I have been a patient of Dr Quinn's for about 4 or 5 years. I am going to be 45 next month. i love to say i don't look it. At least that what i hear, from strangers too. I have great confidence in any and all procedures. She' s great and so down to earth. Love her!!!!!

March 12th, 2010
From getting an appointment until the time I checked out it was a very pleasant experience! The doctor and entire staff was very nice and professional!! I was very well taken care of.