A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Fagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ryder Fagan DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Fagan practice?
- Dr. Linda Fagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Fagan practices Anesthesiology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Moorestown Anesthesiologists.