A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Klein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Ruth Klein MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Klein practice?
- Dr. Linda Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Klein practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.