A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Miles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Rosiana Miles MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Miles practice?
- Dr. Linda Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Miles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Yuba City, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.