A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Miles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Rosiana Miles MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Miles practice?
- Dr. Linda Miles has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Miles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Radiologists.