Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Miller
Dr. Linda Miller, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA, with another office in Jackson, TN. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Watsonville Community Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Miller has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Linda Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.
Dr. Victor Ochoa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Santa Cruz, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Peyman Haghighat
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Santa Cruz, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Julie Jaffe
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Santa Cruz, CA 0 mi15