A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Miller, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Renee Miller FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Linda R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Linda Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Miller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists and Santa Cruz Gastroenterologists.