Dr. Linda Rabinowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Linda Rabinowitz?

June 21st, 2017

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr. Rabinowitz is kind, compassionate, and thorough. She took her time when working with us and did a wonderful job of informing us of what different options were available for our son's treatment. Not only did she put our minds at ease as new parents, but she went above and beyond to work with us to avoid multiple trips from the Fox Cities. We highly recommend Dr. Rabinowitz!

August 25th, 2016

They don't get any better

Our family's first contact with Dr. Rabinowitz was twenty years ago when she diagnosed one of our family members with a disease that had dermatological symptoms but was not, strictly speaking, a dermatological disease. Other doctors failed to diagnose; we were fortunate that Dr. Rabinowitz was there. She has remained our Dermatologist ever since and we have benefitted from her expertise many times since. We especially feel grateful to have a great doctor who sees our family not as numbers, not as cases, but as patients and as people.

September 13th, 2015

Very pleased with the experience from start to finish. I appreciate the smaller office setting and very personalized attention. Of course weekend hours are so convenient. Not only that but the quality of care was great. We struggled with molluscum for over a year and unsuccessfully tried home remedies and she was able to help bring this issue under control. Have recommended her to several other families.

February 28th, 2015

Great Dermatologist. The best.

Dr. Rabinowitz is a great dermatologist. She has worked with 3 of my children, and has been very professional and caring with all of them. She is up to date with the latest research findings and incorporates them into her treatment program. She is very clear with my teens about their role in the treatment as well. The outcomes have been extremely positive. She also has been very helpful in taking steps to keep the cost of medications down, which I really appreciate. We drive 40 minutes each way to get to her office and I'll tell you it's worth every minute and every mile.

March 25th, 2014

Grateful Mother

I am so grateful to Dr. Rabinowitz for correctly diagnosing my son. After being misdiagnosed three times and spending a lot of money on medications that only made things worse, Dr. Rabinowitz prescribed the correct treatment and within a short time he was completely healed. She is wonderful with the kids and her knowledge makes both patient and parent feel completely confident in her methods of treatment.

January 20th, 2014

Pediatric Dermatology

Dr. Rabinowitz has seen both my sons. I find her to be an extremely competent dermatologist. She was able to see us on the two separate occasions within a week of calling to make an appointment. You don't get the typical "our next available appointment for new patients is in 8 weeks." My one son had an oozing skin infection around his eyes...8 weeks later and the infection probably would have spread to his eyes. She was able to squeeze us in the next day (at noon, so I'm not sure if that was her lunch hour). She is easy to talk to and spends time answering your questions. Communication with her doesn't end once you leave her office either. You can call her, text her, e-mail her...she's reachable. My husband (a physician) and I find that her biggest asset is that she doesn't hedge with her diagnosis. She's confident enough in her skills to tell you EXACTLY what needs to be done and to guarantee results.

December 26th, 2013

Outstanding!

I have been getting laser treatments from Dr. Rabinowitz for 20+ years. I don't know that I have ever had a more compassionate physician. She takes the time to understand individual patient needs. I have always trusted in her professional judgement . Because of the value and quality of care, I have chosen to follow her practice and forgo insurance options available to me. Her hours of practice, including weekend times, make it very easy to schedule an appointment. She has a way of making a patient feel comfortable talking about any medical need. After leaving her office, you continue to be her patient with her follow up calls. Dr. Rabinowitz is prompt in responding to questions both before and after care. Dr. Rabinowitz makes a difference! If it were possible to give more than 4 stars in the rating scale, I would!

July 1st, 2013

I am a 14 year old girl and I had an allergic reaction to something and it left a horrible rash on my face that got better and worse for months. Then it took a turn for the worst and taken prescription medications with little to no results. After having been seen by 5 doctors before Dr. Rabinowitz, it was a huge relief when she was able to prescribe a topical cream that had great night and day results even only 3 hours later. Dr. Rabinowitz is very intelligent and kind as well as reassuring. She also saw me on a Sunday afternoon, so scheduling an appointment was a breeze. She even asked my mother to email her about how things were going. My skin is 100 times better than before I saw her and I have never been more pleased with a doctor. I would highly recommend her for anyone.

March 19th, 2013

The Very Best

Dr. Rabinowitz is extremely intelligent yet warm and kind toward her patients -- ideal for pediatric patients & their parents. She has treated my highly sensitive/reactive skin (which includes eczema) successfully and with sure, quick diagnoses. Dr. Rabinowitz has also performed Laser hair removal on both of my forearms and after almost two years my skin remains smooth, clear & hairless. This helped so much with self-consciousness about my arms! I would trust Dr. R. with any Dermatological ailment I have in the future [I'm now 18 & she assures me I can remain her patient -- whew!]

November 10th, 2012

Great With Our Kids, Exceptional Treatment, Wonderful!

We've been patients of Dr. Linda for over five years, and today, we were trying to remember who recommended and referred us to her. Cannot remember who, but five years later, we want to say THANK YOU! Both our boys have needed dermatology treatments and Dr. Linda has been patient, caring, professional, friendly, and modern. We have been using the laser treatments, which are amazing. She is perfect with the boys---one is a teen, one is a newby at 11---and Dr. Linda is the best with the kids. Not everyone can be in pediatric medicine, but this is her calling for sure. Her personality is perfect, with confidence shared, along with compassion. No question is ever left unanswered, and all calls are returned promptly. Dr. Linda is also helpful if on a budget, giving prescription and care options to the best of our ecomomic ability. While it is a little bit of a drive from our NW suburb to Mequon, it is worth it, plus her flexible hours that include weekends are exceptional. We are honored to highly recommend Dr. Linda Rabinowitz for anyone who is looking for a pediatric dermatolgist, she is the best!

October 7th, 2012

This doctor was amazing, kind and knowledgeable! She is worth the wait!

June 28th, 2012

She's Great!

Has weekend office hours, stays late on weekdays and is kind and gentle with kids. Talked to my son patiently through the whole laser process. Very happy with her... and she has a great "no insurance" plan which actually saves a ton of money.