Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Randolph
Dr. Linda Randolph, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Randolph is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Pomona Hospital Med Center, Pomona, California and Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Randolph has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Randolph has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...