A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Randolph is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Randolph, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Marie Randolph MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Linda Randolph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Randolph practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.