A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Rasmussen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Rasmussen, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Rasmussen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasmussen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rasmussen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Castle Medical Center
- Shriners Hospitals for Children - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Jean Rasmussen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linda J. Rasmussen practice?
- Dr. Linda Rasmussen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Linda Rasmussen practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Kailua, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kaneohe, HI.
See Kailua Orthopedic Surgeons and Kailua Surgeons.